SBM delivers the world’s most comprehensive range of Heavy-duty conveyor belts. Based on more than 30 years of experience in development, manufacture and applications know-how, SBM belts and belt systems are designed to meet specific end-user requirements for high performance and cost-efficiency.
Conveyor belts are designed for transporting heavy abrasive material such as rock, mineral ore and gravel. The covers or these belts are made of extra-tough rubber with extremely high resistance to abrasion, shearing and impact. The fabric reinforcement is specially treated to ensure low elongation.
Conveyor belts are anti-static, and have electrical surface resistance that complies by a wide margin with the maximum permissible limits of EN 20284. Conveyor belts can be delivered in any configuration to meet specific user requirements, in strengths of up to 3150 N/mm.
Belt Conveyor in Cement project in Azerbaijan
Garadagh Cement O.J.S.C., Azerbaijan (“Garadagh Cement”) intends to install and operate a dry process rotary kiln. In the kiln, limestone is burned to "clinker" which is the main component of cement.
The new kiln will be fuelled with hard coal or petroleum coke if available or natural gas. A coal mill and a housed coal storage are part of the Project.
For raw-material treatment at Shakhgaya West quarry, the installation of a new crusher with conveyors and interim
SBM Service Policy:
- Improve pre-market after-sales service around the clock;
- Prompt technical support and parts information in time;
- Quality tracing from raw material to practical use process;
- Reputation is more important than sales volume;
- Tailored solutions to meet your needs and market.
- Supply the most current design and technical expertise;
- Supply parts sales and training service far beyond the initial sale;
- Protect your profits with quality parts and expert service.