Jaw Crusher Structure:
Main structure including the rack, eccentric shaft, a large belt pulley, flywheel, moving jaw, side guard, elbow board, elbow board seat, adjusting screw gap, the reset spring, the fixed jaw jaw and other components and activities, including bracket Insurance also play a role.
Jaw Crushers Features:
- 1. crushing chamber depth and no dead zone, increase capacity and production of feed;
- 2. the crushing ratio, uniform particle size;
- 3. gasketed discharge opening
adjustment device, reliable and convenient adjustment range, to increase
the flexibility of the device;
- 4. lubrication system safe, reliable, easy to replace parts, maintenance workload is small;
- 5. structure is simple, reliable, low operating costs.
- 6. equipment, energy saving: 15% Single 30% energy saving, energy saving system more than doubled;
- 7. discharge opening adjustment range, can meet the requirements of different users;
- 8. low noise, less dust.
Jaw Crusher Working Principle:
Jaw Crusher way for music moving
extrusion type, motor-driven belt and pulley, the eccentric shaft to
move through the upper and lower jaw movement, when the moving jaw
toggle plate and moving up when the angle between E major, thus
promoting the moving jaw to Fixed jaw close, while the material is
squeezed, rubbing, grinding, such as multiple broken; when the moving
jaw down, the toggle plate and moving jaw angle between, moving jaw
plate in the bar, under the action of the spring to leave the set E
Board, this time the material has been broken under the discharge port
from the crushing chamber, with the mobile jaw crusher motor for
continuous rotation of the crushing and discharging cycle, to achieve
Jaw Crusher Installation:
After the jaw crusher is assembled
in the factory, it will have a trial run without load before shipping by
parts. Clients should carefully check all the parts according to the
packing list when receiving the machine.
- 1. Because of the vibration during the work, jaw crusher should be installed on the ferroconcrete foundation.
- 2. In order to lighten the vibration, a rubber no less than 10mm thick can be put between the jaw crusher and foundation.
- 3. Check the distance between the
motor and the crusher and make sure the center of motor wheel and center
of groove wheel are parallel.
- 4. The range of discharge opening is set according to the size and capacity of the products needed.