Mobile impact crusher Structure:
Mobile impact crusher has simple structure,
the casing, the rotor and back panels. The main parts of back-breaking
work is of a board of high-speed rotating hammer rotor, and from the
impact of the process, but also the collision between the block
Mobile Impact Crusher Features:
- 1. integrated machine set, for instance Vibrating feeder and vibrating screen are combined with impact crusher;
- 2. high flexibility and so it saves much time from start working.
- 3. lower transportation cost : The Mobile Crusher Plant avoids the redundant procedure of transporting materials away from the site and then crushing.
- 4. high efficiency
- 5. easy to adjust and to collocate
- 6. reliable performance and convenient maintenance with good adaptability and safe reliability on transport quantity.
Mobile Impact Crusher Working Principle:
Mobile impact crushermachine is broken by
impact energy to the material of broken machinery. When the material
into the plate hammer area, subject to board high-speed impact hammer
and broken, and was thrown to the top of the counter rotor installed in
the device again broken, and then bounced back and from back liner plate
hammer on the role of district re-broken. As the material by plate
hammer blow, back plates as well as between the impact of the collision,
the continuous generation of internal cracks, loosening, leading to
fragmentation; counter the hammer device to withstand being hit over the
plate material, and the rebound went out, the main components Is the
back plate, back plate welded with steel plate, the back surface of a
wear-resistant lining there is also counter sticks or grate plate.
Mobile Impact Crusher Used in Sand and Aggregates Project:
Somerset Sand & Stone was
established in 1996 with the primary objective of providing a superior
supply and delivery service of sand and aggregates to the construction,
civil engineering and building industry.
It supply and deliver all types of construction and filling sand,
crushed stone, gravel, and topsoil which are crushed by our PFW impact
crusher. Its dedication to clients and the passion for service
excellence has seen us grow our client base to the extent of servicing
clients & projects such as: Belair, De Zalze, Somerset Ridge,
Schonenberg Estate and other projects.
Costomer: Somerset Sand & Stone
Country: South Africa